3/01/2016

February Wrap-up

Hey Everyone, here I am with my sad and really short February wrap-up. So as you can tell from the previous sentence, it wasn't a good reading-month for me. I didn't even realise this month was over, let alone the fact that I only read THREE books. Yes, only three. Maybe I had a reading slump or I didn't really find time to read. So here are the books I read in February:
Prisoners of night and fog by Anne Blankman: I loved this book so much and I'm so excited to rad the second book in March. This is a historical fiction set in the 1930s in Munich, when Hitler is becoming more and more influential. I have a review about this book, so if you're interested go check it out: http://booksdreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.hu/2016/02/prisoners-of-night-and-fog-book-review.html
Slammed by Colleen Hoover: Let's just say, this was my Valentines-day read of the year and it was a really good romance novel altogether. The story was predictable, but I'm always up for a little bit of romance.
Dorothy must die by Danielle Paige: I have mixed feelings about this one, because I liked almost everything in it, but I feel like this just wasn't a book for me. Altogether it was a really great book, I liked the characters and I think the picture about Dorothy in this one is pretty realistic, it is something I would think to happen.
Yes, that was it. I hope next month I will be able to read more and be more active on blog. If you have read any of this books, what did you think about them? Share your opinion in the comment, because I'm very curious about it.
Until next time
Bianka

No comments:

Post a Comment