3/20/2016

5+1 Books I wish to be adopted into movies

Hey Everyone, last week I didn't really had the time to write anything, so I thought I would do a post about the books I think would be pretty good movie materials. Because I think we all had that feeling after reading a good book, that it would be a fantastic movie. Because seeing a book you love made into a movie is like relieving the whole thing again (kind of), at least for me. On the other hand, when I hear that one of the books I adore is optioned for a movie or a tv-show, I right away feel nervous about it. The truth is not all book-to-movie adaptation turn out well these days.
So here are the five books I think would be really good movies:
1. Anna and the french kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I had to include this one, because it's my ultimate favorite book and as I said at the beginning of this post, seeing it on the big screen would be like relieving this book or at least the feelings it gave. I would also be very curious about the actors and actresses in this movie, because they are really cool characters in this book.
2. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard: This book is so amazing and it would really deserve to be a adopted into a movie. Although I can't imagine how the silvers would look like on the big screen, it would be a spectacular movie.
3. Legend by Marie Lu: Yes. I need another dystopian teen move franchise, because I need something good after what people did with the Divergent-series. I would really like to see Day and June on the big screen, and also to see that world come alive would be great too.
4. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson: This book moved me in so many ways and I think if it would be made into a movie, more people would get to know it's story and message. It would be a depressing movie but it would be worth it.
5. Tiger Lily by Jodie Lynn Anderson: Not enough movies are taking place in Neverland. And almost none of them has Tiger Lily in the focus. This book made me feel so many things and it would be interesting to see a new Neverland concept.
+1. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella: I know there was a movie, but I didn't like it. It's practically one of my favorite series out there and I don't think the movie was as funny and as relatable as the book is, at least for me.
So these were the books, I would like to see on the big screen or maybe even on a small screen. What books do you wish to be made into a movie or a TV-show? Let me know in the comment section. Also if you have any recommendations for different blog posts, comment down below.
Bye B

No comments:

Post a Comment