3/16/2016

My life next door book review

Hey Everyone, 
sorry for uploading this post a day later, but for one I didn’t had a book review and two I was kind of out of topics to write about. So i figured, I would do a short review today about a book read recently. My life next door by Huntley Fitzpatrick is one of the cutest romantic YA book I read. It’s definitely not the best, but it was very good. It is such a fast read, I read it in two days. My only complaint about it is maybe how fast it ended. And I’m not going to go into details, but towards the end the book finally had a complication and things just go unrealistic and nothing is well-worked out. The story is basically about a girl, who lives with her mum and her rebellious sister. Her mum is a senator and very critical with everyone. And there is the Garret family, living next door, with entirely different attitude: they are loud and nice and welcoming with everyone. Sam (the main character) always watches them from her balcony. In the Garret family always happens something and I think she enjoyed watching how this whole big family works. So one day one of the boys next door climbs up to her, while she is watching them. And after that Sam is kind of becomes part of the family. And of course she fells in love with that boy. Although the end is a little bit rushed and basic, I would totally recommend it if you want to read a romantic book, with a cute firs-love type of romance.
If you already read this book,please tell me in the comment section what you thought about it or if comment down below if you can think of any topic I should write about.
Until next time,
Bianka

No comments:

Post a Comment