2/14/2017

5 Books I Want to Read in 2017



Everyone has very long TBRs or at least the book-people I know have, but there are certainly some books that I plan to read, somehow I couldn't get to reading them. These books usually end up being my favourites, mostly because I don't have big expectations towards them. Also, this year I didn't plan any Valentine's day book recommendations-post, because the ones I listed last year (click here to read it) are still my go-to romantic reads. So I thought I would share my list of books that I definitely plan to read these in 2017:

#1. Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare : I really loved the first three books in the Mortal Instruments series, but I ended up not finishing the series, because I didn't like the 4th and 5th book. But I enjoyed the Infernal Devices, so I really hope I am going to love this book and be able to return into the Shadowhunter world.

#2. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas : Again this is one of those books everyone is raving about, so I had to put it on this list, because I am curious. Normally I wouldn't pick up a fantasy series, but I just want to know what the hype is about.

#3. Paperweight by Meg Halston : I heard about this book from Booktube, I don't specifically remember who recommended it, but this is supposed to be a very accurate and realistic book about eating disorders, so I am curious if it really is or not.

#4. Heist Society series by Ally Carter: I already read the first book in the series by the time this post goes up and I am loving it. Ally Carter books are usually very entertaining and enjoyable reads, so I wasn't disappointed with Heist Society, needless to say I already ordered the rest of the series and cannot wait to read them.


#5. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon: If you read my review about Nicola Yoon's other book Everything, everything (click here for the review), you know how much I loved it, so I don't think it's a surprise that this book was instantly on my TBR after reading Everything, everything.


I hope you Everyone had an amazing day, and if you have any book-recommendations to add to my TBR then comment down below this post.
Until next time,
Bianka

No comments:

Post a Comment