3/05/2017

February Wrap-Up


Before we start this wrap-up, I just want to say, before writing it, I thought I have read at least five books this month, but I didn't. So bare with these two books I read in the month of February and let's hope my reading-slump will go away next month.

End of Days by Susan Ee:

I think it was a really good ending to the series and although I didn't enjoy this book all the way, because it was slow at some points, I am really sad that this series is over. I would've liked a little bit more Raffe and Penryn moments, but it's still good. I am actually planning on doing a review about the series here on my blog, so as soon as it's up, I am going to link it here.

Take the key and lock her up by Ally Carter:

I don't really want to keep on rumbling about Ally Carter books, because I obviously have done that enough on this blog and on my Instagram, but let me tell you that this series-ending wasn't disappointing at all, it was just as enjoyable and fun read as I expected it to be. I actually have a review about this book here on the blog, click here to read it or if you haven't started the series yet, I have a review about the first book as well, which you can read here (it's actually one of the first blog posts on this blog) .

Although it wasn't a good reading month for me, it was still a good month and I am so sad it's over. My midterm exams are coming and I so got used to just laying around and reading that I cannot make myself to study. I hope I will find some motivation for studying, but right now I cannot really see it. How was your February? Tell me in the comments and I'll see you next time.

Bianka

No comments:

Post a Comment