7/03/2016

June Wrap Up

Hey Everyone, since June is already over it's time for another wrap-up. I didn't do a May wrap-up, because I only read one book in that month, so I figured it would not make sense to do one. But in June I managed to read three books altogether, which is not too much, but it's enough to write a wrap-up. So, a lot of things happened in June, I have a full post about it, if interested go check it out here . Because of those things it wasn't my best reading month.
The first book I read in June was Salt to the sea by Ruta Sepetys and this book was just amazing. It made me cry, it made me laugh and most importantly made me afraid of ships even more than I already was. I have a full review on this one, so go read it if you are interested, just click here.
The next book I read was Be with me by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I have read Wait for me a couple of months ago and I liked it, so when I saw that the 2nd book in the series is coming out translated to Hungarian, I picked it up. I didn't like this as much as I liked the first one, but it was OK. It was a perfect for reading after my exams, because it'S a really easy and fast read. The story follows Tess and Jase and how they fall for each other, it's pretty basic, but the writing kind of makes it enjoyable. I liked the guy in the first book better, his name was Cam and at the same time I liked Tess in this book more than Avery from the first book. But since Cam and Tess are related to each other, I got where the similarity comes from. So if you're looking for a good romance for the summer, I definitely recommend this one.
And the last book I read in June was The Fixer by Jennifer Lynn Barnes. I am going to do a review about this book for next week, but I just want to say,it  was very impossible to put this book down. This story gave me the same feeling as the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter (click here for review) . The only thing I was missing from this book was a little bit of romance, so I hope there will be some in the next book.
This was my very sad and short wrap-up, but I hope I get to read next moth a lot more. I hope you enjoyed reading and if you have read any of these books, please tell me in the comments what you thought about them.
And one more thing is that yesterday I reached a 100 followers on Instagram and I am super happy about it. I am very thankful if you are following me and react to my pictures in some way and I am very excited about this first little milestone since I started my Instagram and my blog.
Until next time,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment