6/25/2016

Life update-Big changes

Saying goodbye is the hardest thing in life in my opinion. And in the past couple of weeks I said goodbye a lot. Not a lot of you know, but I was a competitive figure skater for 16 years. Since I was 3 years old my life was skating. And last week I made my decision to quit. Everyone was surprised and it was very emotional. It was probably the hardest decision of my life or at least I hope so. It hurts a lot and I never thought it will be hard or painful to look at my skates. But it's okay, because no decision in my life has seemed so right before and I could say goodbye the way not a lot of people do. We celebrated this 16 years on the ice instead of being really sad about it. And I know that the people, who I got to meet through skating will always be there for me, because we became a family and me quitting cannot change that. I got so much love during these past couple of days, that I feel overwhelmed all the time.
Another thing, what happened was, I got my certificate about my final exam and I never thought this day would come. Although I haven't been going to school daily since a month, this was the week I finally felt that it's over.  I know I haven't been the most popular and social person in high school, but towards the end I finally felt like I grew up to the task and I was able to participate in almost everything.
Altogether big changes happened in my life recently and I really wanted to share this life-update with you, because I am so grateful for each and everyone of you for reading my blog, because right now it gives me so much strength and energy. And I always need a project to focus on. For now its my blog and summer. By the way I never before had a free summer before, where I could just do what I wanted, so please tell me in the comments the things you like to do and maybe I can get some ideas.
I am sure that these were very big changes, but I am so excited for what is coming.
Until next time,
Bianka

No comments:

Post a Comment