6/24/2016

My Top 5 Favorite Series

Hello Everyone, I am here to share my top five favorite book series. It was a really hard decision, but I narrowed my list down to 5 and I am very happy with how it turned out. So keep reading if you are curious. By the way, these are all completed series, because I feel like I cannot decide about a series if it hasn't finished yet.
5. The Selection series by Kiera Cass - I knew that I want to see this series on my top five list although The Crown wasn't my favorite, I absolutely love the first three books.
4. The Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella - A series about a woman, who cannot stop shopping and gets into all kinds of funny and sometimes awkward adventures?! Yes, please! This is one of those series, where you will laugh and will be able to relate to a the characters.
3. The Precious Stone trilogy by Kerstin Gier - I just cannot stop re-reading this series, because it is so cool with all the adventures and time-traveling. Plus, I love Gideon, but who doesn't? And plus the first two books were already made into a movie and the third one is coming out in less than two weeks. The only problem with it is that it will be a while until we can see it in English....
2. The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter- I recently did a review about this series, if interested go check it out: https://booksdreamsandlifestyle.blogspot.hu/2016/05/gallagher-girls-series-review.html No need too say how much I love this series, not just because it's about a bunch of spies, but because it has mostly strong female characters and it's very rare to see that in books.
1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan - I never thought I will enjoy books, written from a 12 year olds point of view at 19 years old, but I did. Plus, I learned so much about Greek-mythology from these books, so I definitely recommend it.
These were my favorite series at the moment, but it always changes, so I will update this list every once in a while. What are your favorite series, or if you have read any of the series above, did you like them?
Until next time,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment