1/18/2016

The Young Elites by Marie Lu-a very short book review


Hey Everyone, today I don't have a positive review for you, but I hope you enjoy reading it.
Let's start with the fact that I didn't really like this book, but I do feel like,it could get better in the next book. It was nice to finally see a well-built villain character, who is not only in the role of the enemy of the good, but is a main character. In this story I don't think there were any good guys and it was okay. It was one of the things I liked about this book. Adeline is a strong female character, but she wasn't strong enough to fight off her own darkness and although I liked the ending of this book, it didn't make me like the story more at the end. And I also think that the romance in this book could've been more worked out. Altogether I gave this book 3 stars, because I see a possibility in the story  to get more interesting in the second book, and also for the characters to develop. I loved the Legend trilogy by Marie Lu, so I hope I'm going to like the Rose society more, because this one left me a littlest disappointed.
Until next time,
Bianka

No comments:

Post a Comment