5/09/2016

Captain America: Civil War movie-talk

Hello Everyone,
Since I haven't done a movie review in a while, coming out of the cinema yesterday, I definitely felt like I should, because the movie I saw really made me think and I got inspired.
Today I saw the new Captain America: Civil War movie and I though I would share my thoughts about it in a post. I like Marvel movies a lot and even the TV shows like Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Daredevil. For me it's very interesting how they make the stories cross and how they build this world. I suspect it is not easy. After the second Avengers movie, I felt a little bit disappointed, because it was depressive and too "deep" for me. So when I first saw the trailer for this movie I began to be very excited, because I was ready for a good superhero movie. And after Deadpool came out I knew it will be good.
In my opinion it's not really fair to call this a Captain America movie, because it was basically an Avengers movie. The plot was well built up and every character knew their purpose in the story. The plot was fast from the beginning and it only slowed down, when it was necessary. The fun part was there as well and it was just the right amount in order to loosen up the tension.
The main question of the movie was the interesting part for me. It was about the boundaries, which even a superhero shouldn't cross and about power too. How can the government let these people run around without boundaries or if they need any in order to be able to do their jobs. This was the cause of the main conflict and it was sad for me, because on the two sides the "leaders" were my two favorite superheroes. And yes they are both the good guys, but even on the good side there can be bad decisions. They can have different values, which they have a right to protect. This fight gave an opportunity to a lot of other superheroes from other movies to show up and this was the very best part of the movie. There was the big fight scene and there wasn't even an evil criminal. Only the good guys fought. With each other. This was definitely the movie, where not just the action scenes were interesting. Also this was the movie where Spiderman showed up in the Marvel universe first time in ages and although I liked Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, but Tom Holland was doing great in his new role and I am interested to see how he does in future movies.
My favorite character was Captain America aka Rogers, because he stood out for what he thought is right and he believed in his friend even when no one else did. That is real friendship and for me in a hero those are very important values.
Tony Stark aka Iron Man wasn't as funny as in the previous movies, but I liked this more serious part of of him a lot.
So if you love this genre then you should definitely go and watch it, you won't regret it. And if you want to see a movie with epic action scenes then go and watch it. 
If you have seen the movie I would love to hear your opinion about it in the comments.
See you later,
Bianka

No comments:

Post a Comment