4/30/2016

I finished high school

Hey Everyone,
Sorry for these past couple of weeks, I was just very busy with studying and I couldn't think about anything else but learning. I didn't feel inspired and all I could write about was learning. So, today I graduated from high school and I still have some exams to complete, but on paper I am not a high school student anymore. And honestly this makes me the happiest and the saddest person on earth. I seriously don't know how I feel about this. In order to celebrate this big day in my life I thought I would share my high school experience with you and altogether what happened in my senior year.
Actually there is not much to say about my first four years in high school, because nothing really happened. I was a good student, I had a couple of friends, but I didn't feel like I fit in. Everyone was very nice, but I was too angry at the world and I was not comfortable with myself. I wasn't in a good place in my life.
When my senior year started I just simply wanted to get better emotionally and slowly I spent more time with my classmates and it was simple. At the beginning of the school year I had a leg injury, so I couldn't go to training for about three or four weeks. Suddenly I could go out to eat with them after school and somehow it was just easier. It's still hard sometimes to be open and talk to new people, but I am doing better and better everyday. Just in this one year I found friends, who I want to keep contact with even after we are ready with the exams. I was very nervous usually when I had to talk with teachers, but throughout this year I learned that they don't bite. Long story short, this year was awesome, because a lot of things changed for the better.
Also this was the year I launched my blog and believe me, although I have loved writing since I remember, sharing it on the internet is a different thing. So this was a big step for me and it still is. There are so many posts waiting to be published, but I always change my mind. One day you will see them.
I just wrote this quick post, to let you know that even if you don't enjoy your high school years, you can benefit from it and maybe it will get better in the most unexpected moment. And also I am very grateful if you follow my posts on this blog or if you tell your opinion about them, because I know I am still learning and every little comment is a big help.
Until next time,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment